2nd International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases
2nd International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases is organized by Science Access (SA) and will be held from Mar 04 - 06, 2019 at London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists and Directors, Physicians, Neuroscientists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Neurosurgeons, Nutritional Scientists, Industrial Experts, Lecturers and Students from Academia in the study of Diseases, geriatricians, Students from Academia in the research of Dementia, Specialists.
The conference mainly focuses “Leading Advancements ,Remedies in the latest projects and empowering the people with dementia”.
Conference Sessions :
• Vascular Dementia
• Epidemiology of Parkinson’s disease
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Dementia with Lewy Bodies
• Psychiatry and Psychological Disorders
• Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis
• Amyloid Protein in Alzheimer's and Dementia
• Causes and Prevention of Alzheimer's disease
• Geriatrics and Cognitive Disorder
• Neuromuscular Disorders
• Neurocognitive Disorders
• Case Report
• Ageing & Psychology
• Care Practice and Awarness
• Dementia Care
Hotel Novotel London Excel
Royal Victoria Dock, 7 ,
Tel: +44 20 7660 0677