5th Innovations and Applications of Monitoring Perfusion, Oxygenation and Ventilation (IAMPOV) International Symposium
5th IAMPOV International Symposium is organized by Innovations and Applications of Monitoring Perfusion, Oxygenation and Ventilation (IAMPOV) and will be held from Jun 11 - 14, 2020 at City, University of London, London, England, United Kingdom.
This Symposium highlights new and developing technologies for monitoring Perfusion, Oxygenation and Ventilation. It also provides an educational forum for clinicians, device regulators, engineers, and researchers.
Purpose of Symposium:
The symposium will build upon ISIAPO in 2002, as well as ISIAMOV 2007 and brings together clinicians, device developers and researchers for an interchange of expertise and ideas in the areas of:
• Photoplethysmography, with an emphasis on the shape and size as indicators of physiologic and pathologic variables, e.g., cardiac output, local perfusion and respiration.
• Noninvasive monitoring of oxygenation (pulse & tissue oximetry) and indicators of ventilation/respiration.
• Direct blood analysis of CO2, O2, and oximetry
• Patient safety and monitor use, related to the aforementioned parameters, including conditions that adversely affect measurement.
It is intended that:
• Clinicians will gain insight on monitoring technologies, with greater appreciation of a device’s capabilities and limitations.
• Engineers and device developers will have an expanded understanding of their technology inuse, and associated clinical challenges and user expectations.
• Researchers will appreciate the need for optimizing study design and the • consequence of variables affecting performance of a medical device.
Sponsor: Innovations and Applications of Monitoring Perfusion, Oxygenation and Ventiliation