Maternal Medicine: Medical Complications in Pregnancy 2020
Maternal Medicine: Medical Complications in Pregnancy 2020 is organized by Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) and will be held from Mar 05 - 06, 2020 at Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, England, United Kingdom.
• Course format will allow interaction with a wide range of internationally renowned speakers
• This meeting is suitable for the theoretical component of the ‘Maternal Medicine’ ATSM
• Claim a maximum of 12 CPD credits for full attendance at this meeting
Who Should Attend?
• All Trainees, Consultants and SAS Doctors in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• All Trainees and Consultants in Anaesthesia with an interest in Maternal Health / Maternal Critical Care
• Those who are registered, or who plan to register for the ‘Maternal Medicine’ ATSM
• Consultants with a maternal medicine/high-risk obstetric practice
• Trainees wishing to broaden their knowledge of maternal medicine
• High-risk/specialised midwives with an interest in maternal medicine
• The course is structured to address current maternal medicine issues across all medical subspecialties with specific relevance to obstetrics.
• It is recognize for the theoretical component of the "Maternal Medicine" ATSM. The course will also be of value to clinicians with a maternal medicine and high-risk obstetrics practice.
• The course has a format of lectures and breakout group work to address topical maternal medicine issues.
Tel: +44 (0)207 772 6281
Sponsor: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
10-18 Union Street,
Tel: +44 20 7772 6200