GP Update Refresher Course (Jun 11 - 14, 2020)
GP Update Refresher Course is organized by Centre for Medical Development (CMD) and will be held from Jun 11 - 14, 2020 at St Thomas' Hospital, London, England, United Kingdom.
Why should I attend?:
The GP Update Refresher Masterclass offers GPs an update on the latest advances in Primary Care and serves as a refresher course on practical clinical topics relevant to their day-to-day practice. It is one of the most comprehensive courses supporting GPs to meet the requirements for appraisals and revalidation.
This four day GP course offers:
• 30 CPD credits (RCGP & EACCME) with concise 30-45 minute presentations
• Presentations by specialists in different fields of medicine
• Excellent speakers from Queen Mary Hospital London, King’s College Hospital, Royal London Hospital
• Extended Q&A sessions give participants the opportunity to interact with speakers
• Handbook with a copy of the presentations serves as an excellent reference after the conference
Dr William Alazawi, Queen Mary, University of London
Tel: +44 20 35145870
Sponsor: Centre for Medical Development
St Thomas Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road,
Tel: 020 7188 6522