Minimally invasive aesthetic dentistry
Minimally invasive aesthetic dentistry is organized by British Dental Association (BDA) and will be held on Apr 24, 2020 at British Dental Association, London, England, United Kingdom.
The seminar meets the educational criteria set by the GDC for verifiable CPD (6 hours) and is certified by the British Dental Association.
Learning content and objectives:
• Understand the minimum intervention/minimally invasive philosophy to oral healthcare delivery including the team members and their roles
• Identifying protocols for non-operative caries prevention
• Defining and providing evidence for selective caries removal protocols for managing the deep carious lesion minimally invasively
• Outlining bio-interactive materials used to restore deep cavities, preserving tissues and pulp vitality with an emphasis on direct aesthetics
• Understand aesthetic indirect restorations in the analogue and digital world
• Providing predictable aesthetics with minimal invasion
• Modern paradigms in prepping for bonded restorations.
Tel: 020 7563 4590
Sponsor: British Dental Association
British Dental Association
64 Wimpole St,
Tel: 020 7935 0875