Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging Using the Stoller Checklist Technique
Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging Using the Stoller Checklist Technique is organized by CME Science and will be held from Jun 14 - 16, 2024 at British Medical Association, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, England, United Kingdom.
Upon completion of program, participants should be able to:
• Employ a shoulder checklist method including interpretation techniques for the rotator cuff and interval, biceps labral complex, inferior glenohumeral ligament complex, and capsular structures including the the band.
• Identify glenoid wear patterns in multidirectional instability, microinstability, and anterior and posterior instability.
• Develop a knee checklist with foolproof ACL diagnosis and techniques for prospective diagnosis of all types of meniscal tears, differentiating circumferential surface from cross-sectional tear patterns.
• Introduce strategies in the evaluation of the cruciate ligaments, posterolateral instability, and articular cartilage.
• Utilize a femoroacetabular impingement checklist to distinguish between FAI and DDH pathology.
• Discuss approaches for accurate acetabular-labral tear identification. Introduce orthopedic articular cartilage classification for the acetabular roof.
• Develop an ankle checklist including articulations, ligaments, tendons and articular cartilage.
• Describe all types of soft tissue ankle impingement and posterior ligamentous and subtalar joint anatomy.
• Develop a wrist checklist with emphasis on the intrinsic and extrinsic ligaments and the triangular fibrocartilage.
• Explain the relevance of perilunate instability, SLAC and triscaphe arthritis.
• Develop an elbow checklist with the ability to differentiate epicondylitis from instability patterns.
Tel: 020 73874499